|Platform / Bits||Microsoft Windows / 32 bit|
|Description||Native Code Xps Services Library|
|Size / Zip Size||0.94 MB / 0.4 MB|
Download xpssvcs.dll Similar DLL files
- xpssvcs.dll 6.2.9200.16451 / 32 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.0.6001.22204 / 64 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.0.6001.18000 / 64 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.2.9200.16420 / 32 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.3.9600.17415 / 64 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.1.7601.17514 / 32 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.0.6001.18000 / 32 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.1.7600.16385 / 32 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.3.9600.16384 / 32 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.0.6001.22204 / 32 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.1.7601.17514 / 64 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.1.7600.16385 / 64 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.3.9600.16384 / 64 bit
- xpssvcs.dll 6.3.9600.17415 / 32 bit
Errors related to xpssvcs.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, xpssvcs.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because xpssvcs.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting xpssvcs.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading xpssvcs.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- xpssvcs.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall xpssvcs.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.