|Platform / Bits||Microsoft Windows / 32 bit|
|Description||Windows Terminal Server SDK APIs|
|Size / Zip Size||26 kb / 13.6 kb|
Download wtsapi32.dll Similar DLL files
- wtsapi32.dll 6.3.9600.17415 / 32 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 10.0.14393.0 / 64 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 10.0.10586.0 / 32 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 5.1.2600.2180 / 32 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 5.1.2600.1106 / 32 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 6.3.9600.16384 / 32 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 6.3.9600.16384 / 64 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 6.2.9200.16384 / 32 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 6.0.6001.18000 / 64 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 6.1.7601.17514 / 32 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 5.1.2600.5512 / 32 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 10.0.14393.0 / 32 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 6.3.9600.17415 / 64 bit
- wtsapi32.dll 10.0.10586.0 / 64 bit
- ext-ms-win-session-wtsapi32-l1-1-0.dll 6.3.9600.16384 / 32 bit
- ext-ms-win-session-wtsapi32-l1-1-0.dll 6.2.9200.16384 / 32 bit
Errors related to wtsapi32.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, wtsapi32.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because wtsapi32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting wtsapi32.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading wtsapi32.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- wtsapi32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall wtsapi32.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.