|Platform / Bits||Microsoft Windows / 32 bit|
|Description||Winsock Net shell helper DLL for winsock|
|Size / Zip Size||16.5 kb / 9.5 kb|
Download wshelper.dll Similar DLL files
- wshelper.dll 6.3.9600.16384 / 32 bit
- wshelper.dll 6.3.9600.16384 / 64 bit
- wshelper.dll 10.0.14393.0 / 64 bit
- wshelper.dll 10.0.10586.0 / 64 bit
- wshelper.dll 6.1.7600.16385 / 32 bit
- wshelper.dll 10.0.10586.0 / 32 bit
- wshelper.dll 6.3.9600.17415 / 64 bit
- wshelper.dll 6.2.9200.16384 / 32 bit
- wshelper.dll 6.0.6000.16386 / 64 bit
- wshelper.dll 6.0.6000.16386 / 32 bit
- wshelper.dll 6.3.9600.17415 / 32 bit
Errors related to wshelper.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, wshelper.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because wshelper.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting wshelper.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading wshelper.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- wshelper.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall wshelper.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.