|Platform / Bits||Microsoft Windows / 32 bit|
|Size / Zip Size||1.12 MB / 0.22 MB|
Errors related to ogg.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, ogg.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because ogg.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting ogg.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading ogg.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- ogg.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall ogg.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about ogg.dll
Ogg is a free, open container format maintained by the Xiph.Org Foundation. The creators of the Ogg format state that it is unrestricted by software patents and is designed to provide for efficient streaming and manipulation of high quality digital multimedia.
ogg.dll is commonly located in the same folder as the program using it. ex. C:\Program Files (x86)\programname\ogg.dll
Some programs using ogg.dll:
- X-Men origins - Wolverine
- Grand Theft Auto (multiple versions)
- SAW - The Game