|Platform / Bits||Microsoft Windows / 32 bit|
|Description||MicrosoftВ® .NET Framework|
|Size / Zip Size||18.2 kb / 11.7 kb|
Download msvcr100_clr0400.dll Similar DLL files
- msvcr100_clr0400.dll 12.0.20806.33440 / 64 bit
- msvcr100_clr0400.dll 14.7.2053.0 / 64 bit
- msvcr100_clr0400.dll 14.0.1038.0 / 64 bit
- msvcr100_clr0400.dll 14.7.2556.0 / 64 bit
- msvcr100_clr0400.dll 10.0.30319.1 / 64 bit
- msvcr100_clr0400.dll 14.0.1038.0 / 32 bit
- msvcr100_clr0400.dll 11.0.50709.17929 / 32 bit
- msvcr100_clr0400.dll 12.0.20806.33440 / 32 bit
- msvcr100_clr0400.dll 10.0.30319.1 / 32 bit
Errors related to msvcr100_clr0400.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, msvcr100_clr0400.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because msvcr100_clr0400.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting msvcr100_clr0400.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading msvcr100_clr0400.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- msvcr100_clr0400.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall msvcr100_clr0400.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.