|Platform / Bits||Microsoft Windows / 32 bit|
|Description||Microsoft .NET Runtime Execution Engine|
|Size / Zip Size||0.32 MB / 0.16 MB|
Download mscoree.dll Similar DLL files
- mscoree.dll 4.0.31106.0 / 32 bit
- mscoree.dll 2.0.50727.42 / 32 bit
- mscoree.dll 4.0.41209.0 / 64 bit
- mscoree.dll 10.0.10586.0 / 64 bit
- mscoree.dll 1.0.3705.0 / 32 bit
- mscoree.dll 10.0.10586.0 / 32 bit
- mscoree.dll 6.3.9600.16384 / 32 bit
- mscoree.dll 4.0.31106.0 / 64 bit
- mscoree.dll 10.0.14393.0 / 64 bit
- mscoree.dll 6.3.9600.16384 / 64 bit
- mscoree.dll 4.0.41209.0 / 32 bit
- mscoree.dll 4.0.40305.0 / 32 bit
Errors related to mscoree.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, mscoree.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because mscoree.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting mscoree.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading mscoree.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- mscoree.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall mscoree.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about mscoree.dll
The mscoree.dll file is a part of the Microsoft.NET framework. It provides the possibility to connect information, systems, people and devices through software. The mscoree.dll file is a Microsoft Runtime Execution Engine, in other words it contains the fundamental functions of the Microsoft.NET framework.
Should replacing the missing or damaged file not be enough, you might need to install / re-install the Microsoft .NET framework. Available at Microsoft web page.