|Platform / Bits||Microsoft Windows / 64 bit|
|Size / Zip Size||4.29 MB / 1.84 MB|
Download d3dx9_33.dll Similar DLL files
Errors related to d3dx9_33.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, d3dx9_33.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because d3dx9_33.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting d3dx9_33.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading d3dx9_33.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- d3dx9_33.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall d3dx9_33.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about d3dx9_33.dll
D3dx9_33.dll related errors are common while trying to run applications that require “Microsoft DirectX” to be displayed properly. Most errors are caused while trying to run games because games are the most frequent applications that require “Microsoft DirectX”. Other applications that utilize “Microsoft DirectX” are advanced graphic applications such as AutoCAD and other wise.
The most common occurring error messages caused by problems with D3dx9_33.dll:
• "The file d3dx9_33.dll is missing".
• "File d3dx9_33.dll not found."
• "D3DX9_33.DLL Not Found."
• "The dynamic link library d3dx9_33.dll could not be found in the specified path [PATH]."
• "D3DX9_33.DLL is missing. Replace D3DX9_33.DLL and try again."
• "Missing component d3dx9_33.dll."
• "D3dx9_33.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this problem."
• "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_33.dll could not be found!"
D3dx9_33.dll errors are associated with problems with “Microsoft DirectX” due to the fact that D3dx9_33.dll is one of many files that are required to function and to be in its right place, in order for “Microsoft DirectX” to work properly.
By downloading and reinstall the D3dx9_33.dll-file you can solve your problems that are caused by the malfunctioning file. Most of Microsoft “Windows” operating systems could be affected by an error caused by D3dx9_33.dll and the universal solution is to download a new D3dx9_33.dll-file.
If it for some reason doesn't work by just replacing the file, you might need to reinstall DirectX. Download it from the Microsoft website