|Platform / Bits||Microsoft Windows / 32 bit|
|Description||Direct3D 11 Runtime|
|Size / Zip Size||1.44 MB / 0.42 MB|
Download d3d11.dll Similar DLL files
- d3d11.dll 10.0.16299.98 / 64 bit
- d3d11.dll 10.0.15063.0 / 32 bit
- d3d11.dll 6.3.9600.17041 / 32 bit
- d3d11.dll 10.0.10240.16384 / 64 bit
- d3d11.dll 10.0.10586.17 / 32 bit
- d3d11.dll 6.1.7600.16385 / 32 bit
- d3d11.dll 10.0.10586.17 / 64 bit
- d3d11.dll 10.0.14393.0 / 64 bit
- d3d11.dll 10.0.10240.16384 / 32 bit
- d3d11.dll 10.0.10586.494 / 32 bit
- d3d11.dll 10.0.15063.0 / 64 bit
- d3d11.dll 7.0.6002.18107 / 32 bit
- d3d11.dll 6.3.9600.17041 / 64 bit
- d3d11.dll 6.2.9200.16699 / 32 bit
- d3d11.dll 10.0.14393.0 / 32 bit
Errors related to d3d11.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, d3d11.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because d3d11.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting d3d11.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading d3d11.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- d3d11.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall d3d11.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about d3d11.dll
d3d11.dll related errors are common while trying to run applications that require “Microsoft DirectX” to be displayed properly. Most errors are caused while trying to run games because games are the most frequent users that require “Microsoft DirectX”.
This file is commonly installed together with games, or other programs utilixing Direct X.
If it for some reason doesn't work by just replacing the file, you might need to reinstall DirectX. Download it from the Microsoft website