|Platform / Bits||Microsoft Windows / 32 bit|
|Description||Direct3D 10.1 Runtime|
|Size / Zip Size||0.23 MB / 0.1 MB|
Download d3d10_1core.dll Similar DLL files
- d3d10_1core.dll 10.0.14393.0 / 32 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 6.0.6001.18000 / 32 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 6.2.9200.16492 / 32 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 6.3.9600.17415 / 32 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 10.0.14393.0 / 64 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 10.0.10586.0 / 64 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 6.3.9600.16384 / 32 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 10.0.10586.0 / 32 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 10.0.10240.16384 / 32 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 6.0.6001.18000 / 64 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 6.1.7601.17514 / 64 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 10.0.10240.16384 / 64 bit
- d3d10_1core.dll 6.1.7600.20882 / 64 bit
Errors related to d3d10_1core.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, d3d10_1core.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because d3d10_1core.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting d3d10_1core.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading d3d10_1core.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- d3d10_1core.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall d3d10_1core.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.