|Platform / Bits||Microsoft Windows / 64 bit|
|Description||RAD Video Tools|
|Size / Zip Size||0.37 MB / 0.19 MB|
Download bink2w64.dll Similar DLL files
- bink2w64.dll 220.127.116.11 / 64 bit
- bink2w64.dll 1.994a / 64 bit
- bink2w64.dll 1.994e / 64 bit
- bink2w64.dll 1.992c / 64 bit
Errors related to bink2w64.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, bink2w64.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because bink2w64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting bink2w64.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading bink2w64.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- bink2w64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall bink2w64.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about bink2w64.dll
Bink video is a video codec for games, developed by RAD Game Tools.
You can solve your problems with bink2w64.dll by downloading the file and re-installing it on your PC.
bink2w64.dll is installed by the game which requires it. If the problem can't be solved by replacing the file, a re-install of the game might be needed.
Examples of games using this file:
Far Cry 4
The Evil Within
Call of Duty advanced warfare
Dead Rising 3